Then follow these care guidelines:
- After use, wipe any dirt off your saddle with a damp cloth, and allow it to dry naturally before applying a feeder such as Rapide Leathergel.
- Apply Rapide Leathergel to your saddle at least once a week to keep the leather in good condition, remembering to treat all surfaces.
- Always allow leather to dry naturally, do not use external heat sources.
- Do NOT use spray soap, glycerine saddle soap OR any oil based soap on your Kent & Masters saddle.
- Do NOT use wet tack.
- Regularly check that all four gullet bolts and the two panel screws remain tight.