Free shipping on all orders over $200
Style meets quality with the Sontuoso Mexican Grackle Bridle…
Our Mexican grackle bridle has been crafted from premium quality Italian leather for a buttery soft feel from the very first use. The padded poll piece enhances comfort and the nose band is secured over the top, ensuring an even pressure is applied for heightened performance. A refined, padded browband with a round raised design gives the bridle a rich, regal presence suitable for many equestrian disciplines.
The Mexican grackle noseband has been designed to help prevent the horse from crossing their jaw and opening their mouth. It sits high up over the cheekbone, alleviating pressure from the fleshy part of the horses face as well as their teeth, therefore increasing comfort. A luxuriously soft merino wool pad protects the nose where the grackle noseband crosses over at the front. This is secured using Velcro, enabling you to remove it for washing when needed. Finished with elegant stitch lines and top quality stainless steel fastenings, this exquisite bridle is a must have for daily use or competitions.
Grackle Bridle: Key features...
- Italian leather bridle
- Soft padded poll piece
- Soft padded browband with round raised design and 'P|E Sport' branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces with buckle fastenings
- Throat lash, adjustable at both sides
- Mexican grackle noseband with high rings and soft, merino wool detachable nose pad
- Stainless steel buckles
- Reins not included
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources